Essential Energy Basics: Creating a Foundation
Introducing and Integrating Energy Building Basics and Essential Oils. Imagine if you could do one thing that would help address all the challenges in your life:
Well, we have good news! That one thing exists — there is no other method or practice that so simply and directly affects all these areas — and we’re here to show you! Join us to learn a simple, short daily routine using ancient, time-tested exercises which affect specific body systems and integrate Essential Oils to enhance their effects. These exercises can radically improve your physical, emotional and spiritual well-being and get you on track to cultivate:
- More energy to do the things you really love
- More discipline to create the things you want to accomplish
- More positive, creative Life Force in your body
- More abundance – to enjoy!
They are guaranteed to help you:
- Get out of overwhelm mode – with consistent, gentle practice
- Flow through life’s obstacles
- Experience fun, exciting, nurturing new perspectives on discipline
- Become more effective at de-cluttering your life
- Make better choices in time management that are aligned with your goals
Tuition for Live Classes: The January 4th-25th Live course is sold out, but you can purchase the recordings for the class here:
- Recording Only (Tuition – $80)
* Karen Atkins – AdvCBP, AdvCBI, LMT, Certified Wudang Qigong Instructor Karen Atkins cultivates practices that help people take better care of themselves and find their optimal state of being on all levels. Through “Restore Your Soul”, an awareness based business, Karen supports lifestyle education and transformation through nourishment, Qi Gong, essential oils, BodyTalk, music, and other therapeutic methods. She has recently been featured on Ted Talks and Good Morning America.
* Dennis Mace – LMT, Yiliquan Kung Fu Black Belt, Formal Disciple of Yang Guotai Shifu Dennis Mace has been training and teaching holistic Martial Arts and Qi-Gong since 1982. His thorough, hands on approach, emphasizing courtesy and ethics, and his commitment to cultivating each student’s authentic skills and improving their overall health and empowerment has contributed to his widespread popularity in the Pacific Northwest and beyond.